School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
What do these gifts support?
- Dean’s Priorities: Support the F&ES Dean’s highest priorities that require immediate funding.
- Financial Aid: Support financial aid relief for current F&ES students who qualify.
- Internships: Support F&ES students during their required mid-degree internship.
- School Forests: Support high-priority projects at the School Forests.
- Unrestricted: Support a variety of initiatives around F&ES as they arise.
Why support the F&ES Annual Fund?
- All gifts to the F&ES Annual Fund directly support F&ES. When you give to the F&ES Annual Fund, you’re supporting the students and faculty that make this School the best forestry and environmental studies school in the country.
- Many endowed funds are tailored to specific needs, and aren’t able to address all of the needs of the School as they arise. This is why the flexible funds provided by gifts to the F&ES Annual Fund are so important.
- Just as alumni helped fund your time at Yale, you can now take pride in knowing your generosity is helping the next generation of environmental leaders.
Recognition for Leadership Annual Giving
|Othniel C. Marsh Fellows||$5,000–above|
|Sand County Society||$1000–4,999 ($500 for the last ten graduating classes)|
|Great Mountain Society||consistent annual giving|