Professional School Alumni
Alumni/ae are a key aspect of Yale’s leadership in so many fields of endeavor. As colleagues, mentors, role models, and benefactors (at all levels), alumni/ae play an important part in the success of the professional schools.
Annual gifts provide immediately available current use funds that the professional schools use for everything from financial aid to research and departmental programs.
- School of Architecture Annual Gifts
- School of Art Annual Gifts
- Divinity School Annual Gifts
- School of Drama Annual Gifts
- School of Engineering Annual Gifts
- School of Forestry & Environmental Studies Annual Gifts
- Law School Annual Gifts
- School of Management Annual Gifts
- School of Medicine Annual Gifts (includes the Physician Associates Program)
- School of Music Annual Gifts
- School of Nursing Annual Gifts
Capital gifts allow donors to direct sizable contributions toward specific university needs that match donor interests. Learn more about capital gifts.
Planned Gifts & Bequests
Planned gifts and bequests provide an opportunity for donors to structure long-term deferred gifts in ways that are beneficial both to the donor and to Yale. Learn more about planned giving and bequests.